- About us
- Technology Transfer Offices
- Research Scientists
- Life Science Companies
- Commercial Life Science Biotech and Pharma Companies
- Ximbassador Programme
TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER OFFICES
How we can help
TTOs can outsource the management of their reagent portfolio to Ximbio, which acts as an extension of the technology transfer office. The service Ximbio provides covers the full spectrum of reagent commercialisation from sourcing, storage, and production, to sales, licensing, MTA fulfilment and royalty management. Therefore, Inventors and TTOs do not need to supply reagents directly to end users and our storage facilities secure the reagents for the future.
Technology transfer offices benefit from Ximbio’s existing relationships and master agreements with more than 200 life science companies. The extensive resources Ximbio provides makes the commercialisation of reagents simple with licences and agreements already in place.
Ximbio enables scientists and institutions to raise their profile by making their reagents available to the global life science community. Reagents are linked to the originating inventor and institution on our website www.ximbio.com. Financial returns from reagents are shared back.
Ximbio helps technology transfer offices build relationships with their scientists. Reagents that may not have otherwise been commercialised due to the requirement of time and resource can now be made easily available to both the academic and commercial scientific community. Ximbio acts at scale and makes this process efficient and profitable.
Why use Ximbio?
- Market reach and deal experience with our life science reagent partners
- With our relationships with repositories we store and protect your reagents
- We can manufacture and reproduce your reagents and deliver finished products to the end user or licensee
- Ximbio’s extensive infrastructure saves time and provides added resources to your TTO
- Like most TTOs, Ximbio is a non-profit, so our missions' are aligned
- Our Ximbassador Programme
Our success stories
5 Reasons why Technology Transfer Offices work with Ximbio
Ximbio manages the commercialisation of research tools from many universities and biotechnology companies, acting like an extension of the tech transfer office. Here are five reasons a growing number of organisations are choosing to work with us:Read "5 Reasons Why"