We understand the challenges you face in your day-to-day role, whether you are a researcher, part of a Technology Transfer Office or a Life Sciences Organisation. By partnering with Ximbio you can access a range of services, tailored to helping you generate revenue, reduce your administration burden and simplify management of your reagents.
Our services include:
- Reagent sourcing – Explore a diverse range of reagents through our easily-accessible portfolio. Discover a cost-effective approach to reagent sourcing as well as exclusive access to CRUK developed tools.
- Reagent MTA management – Explore a diverse range of reagents through our easily-accessible portfolio. Discover a cost-effective approach to reagent sourcing as well as exclusive access to CRUK developed tools.
- Reagent Commercialisation – Streamline the commercialisation of your reagents and increase team efficiency. Take advantage of our existing commercial relationships and benefit from our end-to-end management of your commercialisation process.
- Portfolio Management – Access a worldwide audience and reduce your reagent portfolio administration. Discover a relationship that puts your interests first, working with you to manage your portfolio and to identify new revenue streams.
- Identifying your reagents on campus – Access hidden sources of revenue as we discover new reagents on-campus.
- IP management – Identify any existing third-party IP within your reagents. We evaluate reagents on a case-by-case basis to ensure we are free to license your materials.
- Reagent storage – Simplify the management of your reagent storage process. Benefit from our expertise and existing repository agreements to reduce your administration burden, achieve a reagent storage safety net and ensure complete management of your reagent storage process.
- Reagent Production – Simplify the process of fulfilling academic and commercial reagent requests. Easily meet reagent requests as we produce reagents at scale, as needed.
- Out-licensing – Generate additional revenue through both academic and commercial out-licensing agreements. Benefit from active reagent promotion to our large network of commercial partnerships.
For more information on our services, contact usContact us